Saturday, June 26, 2010

♥ Yum! ♥ Chocolate Covered Potato Chips...

So, I happily stumbled across Party Box Design's Blog & I found the most delicious & easy recipe! I instantly wanted to run to the kitchen & make them except for I am missing the key ingredients chocolate & potato chips & I had a sleeping 9 months old & you know you never wake a sleeping baby! ;)  So, I had to save the recipe for another day, when I have all the ingredients!
But seriously...
Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
(Image: Party Box Design)
Jessica at Party Box Design provided us all with this delicious recipe so you can make these for your next party! You might want to pick up the "Family"size bag of potato chips because I don't think anyone is going to eat just one of these at your next soiree!
IT'S SO SIMPLE: Double boiler, dark chocolate, butter, and a TINY splash of 1/2&1/2!
Thanks Party Box Design!
These will definately be at Mollie's Barnyard Bash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment