Monday, June 28, 2010

♥ Question?? ♥ How do you stay organized...

Lists make me happy! Organization & discovering a new way to stay organized or a way to organize things makes me even happier!! Planners... Yep, I could buy a new one every month! I love planning things out, filling in that date on my calendar & in my planner & then forming lists on how I am going to make it happen.  I have calendars and planners and lists all over the place!
The one thing in common with all my lists, calendars & planners is....
"Pretty"
They all must be pretty & if not I have to fix it!  I know, I am a little OCD & very Type A personality, but I love it!
Over at the Blah, Blah Blah, Blahg... she knows how to make to-do lists look very pretty! Visit the link, cause she even will let you download it so that your to-do lists look pretty!
(Image: The Blah, Blah Blahh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment