Monday, June 21, 2010

♥ Party Inspiration ♥ A Whimsical Candyland...

My princess is just about 9 months old & ever since she was about a month old this month, I have been dreaming about & imagining her 1st birthday party! I started looking online at different party websites for inspiration & I came across this whimsical candyland themed party that is to die for, planned by Jessica over at "Party Love" ! Every detail is perfection & I don't think that she forgot anything!
 Invitation to Candyland
Candy everywhere...
The menu of sweets...
Balloons....
I just love this arrangment of balloons!
Gumdrop Candy Wreath
Children's table full of goodies...
Pink Lemonade...
Instead of the traditional birthday cake,
 she served ice cream in these fun & tasty cones...
This party has it all! I would love to recreate this party for my princess when she gets a little bit older! So she can enjoy all the sweets! Back to my search for the perfect 1st birthday party theme for my princess! 
In honor of this fabulous party, I am offering BUY 1 GET 1 FREE of the Candyland Themed items in my etsy store!! This offer ends Thursday at midnight!!

1 comment:

  1. i am honored..thank you so much! i haven't actually checked my twitter in so long..sorry for not responding sooner! i am going to check out your shop right now! :)

    ReplyDelete